Originally from the NYT, makes enough for two pizzas.
- 306 grams of flour (50⁄50 00 and bread, or 100% AP)
- 2 grams of active dry yeast
- 4 grams olive oil
- 8 grams of fine sea salt
- 200 g of tap water
- Combine flour and salt in mixing bowl
- Combine water, oil, and yeast in mixing cup. Add to dry ingredients and knead until incorporated. Let rest 15 minutes.
- Knead dough about 3 minutes. Works well with a dough hook.
- Divide dough in half and shape into two balls. Cover with a damp kitchen towel.
- Let rise. 3 to 4 hours at room temperature, or 8 to 24 hours in the fridge.
- Shape, top, and cook.